Close
Register at Galaxy Note2 Forum

User Tag List

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: Case Choices, What Are You Going to Use?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

re: Case Choices, What Are You Going to Use?

Quote Originally Posted by pc747 View Post
    how much bulk does the active add?
    I don't consider it very bulky at all, for some reason I had imagined it like a defender... It is nothing like lol. I can't really say for sure (since I don't have the commuter yet) but it looks like it will be similar sized. Thin silicone covered by a thin hard shell.

Tldr: I don't Consider the active case thick at all and it's much thinner than I had imagined.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjr123 View Post
    I had a Spigen active case on mine and on Monday I didnt quite get it back into the holster correctly and it fell from waist height onto a concrete surface and the screen broke. It must have landed on the bottom right corner, that is where the glass spidered out and one long diagonal crack from the bottom right to the top left of the screen. Received my insurance replacement yesterday.

Just something to be aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by caesars View Post
    I don't consider it very bulky at all, for some reason I had imagined it like a defender... It is nothing like lol. I can't really say for sure (since I don't have the commuter yet) but it looks like it will be similar sized. Thin silicone covered by a thin hard shell.

Tldr: I don't Consider the active case thick at all and it's much thinner than I had imagined.
    These two posts made me order the seido. I know how solid seidio is because I had one for my tbolt and it is up there with otterbox imo. After seeing the post about the cracked screen my heart stopped and immediately click the link for seidio. They are out of stock on a lot of them had to settle for red.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the seidio with the kickstand and holster. I love it
    http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-...3ssgt2k-bk.htm
    Last edited by Eliteoomph; 12-14-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My black Cruzerlite came today, its pretty impressive for a nominal cost. It has enclosed ends that will afford better protection, the cutouts all are placed well, and it fits the phone like a tight glove- no sloppiness.
    Its made in a way that looks like it would completely prevent damage/ absorb the impact from a sitting position height, like if it fell from your coat or purse to a hard floor. beyond that height it becomes more iffy in my mind. But I'm happy I bought it for the interim until my Otter Commuter arrives.
    At that time it will serve as my back-up case since I expect better drop protection from the Commuter.
    The Cruzerlite was a breeze to put on the phone, and will be the same to take it back off; primarily due to the relatively thin top portion of the case lip that runs on top of the volume button on the left. I would think this particular place on the case will be the first to stretch, and or break eventually with prolonged use. Its due to that slender section that the case pulls away from the phone a little more readily than anywhere else. Time will tell with that, but I really feel much more comfortable with this case now on my phone.
    Bkdodger likes this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my seidio active arrived and I am surprised how this it is while still providing protection I am confident in. It do not offer the port protection that an otterbox defender would (meaning it will not protect against water damage) but it will offer protection for drops better than a tpu case will. Nice investment for the average everyday blue collar worker. Unless you work in an environment where you around a lot of fluids (ie change oil, work around vats, or you work around a pool/large amount of water).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEIDIO | ACTIVE Case & Holster Combo for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I bought the red and black with out the holster.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEIDIO | ACTIVE Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note 2

^ will probably get the holster next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm doing the red as well, I love it. I Also ordered the otterbox to give it a whirl, however this active will be hard to beat.

Edit : I see the holster in my future also.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GaryO likes this.

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Links