Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have LG tone+ (HBS 730) Bluetooth earbuds?

Hello. I just got my N2 and am interested in the LG tone+ HBS 730. I was wondering if anyone has these and if so, what is your take on them. I have seen alot of bad reviews, mainly short range and disconnection issues. but thinking it could be related to certain devices. It would be nice to see what N2 users only say. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut View Post
    Hello. I just got my N2 and am interested in the LG tone+ HBS 730. I was wondering if anyone has these and if so, what is your take on them. I have seen alot of bad reviews, mainly short range and disconnection issues. but thinking it could be related to certain devices. It would be nice to see what N2 users only say. Thanks
    I have the model right before these. They sound great and never had issues with connecting to any of my phones. The only complaint I have is sometimes when I'm working out I feel like they are choking me & have to take them off for a bit. Overall they are great headphones for a decent price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have exactly those... They sound crisp, easy to use, always connect, comfortable, no problems at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have them and their amazing. The BEST Bluetooth headset I've purchased. 👍👍👍

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 700's and have had great luck with them! Definitely no complaint and would buy the style again when needed.
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had the earlier 700 model for a year with no problems. Very comfortable, stable connection with the Note2. Only criticism is that the earbuds sometimes come out of the magnetic holders. And I don't care for the flashing Bluetooth light.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have the 700 also now that I see theres a updated model i think I'll get those

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you need one with the power cord. Won't work otherwise. I have the official Samsung model. Got it with the 50% discount when I registered the phone. Works well with mirroring the screen, watching native video and photos. Netflicks shows at a squished 4:3 ratio even though the splash screen fills the screen. HBO go and youtube play fine. One complaint I have is that it doesn't seem to play in full HD even when just mirroring the screen. Always looks fuzzy and I have tried it on multiple tvs and monitors.

Games like angry birds play fine but more graphic intense games seem to lag in frame rate on the screen even though they look fine on the phone when I look down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are great! The best for the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lugnut View Post
    Did you ever end up getting the HBS 730 head set? I have purchased a couple of them for use with my N2 and I ended up tearing the first ones apart as I was upset that they kept disconnecting the voice functionality, they could NOT hear me but I could still hear the caller. My warranty was up I was tired of having to hit the speaker phone button and then headset button to get them to start working again. I really liked the head set so I just bought another one and this one is doing the same thing. I am going to have to take it back before I end up breaking it again... not that I have anger issues but when your on hold for tech support for 45 min and they come on the line and can not hear you and hang up it can make you a little mad.

Remove Ads

Links