Close
Register at Galaxy Note2 Forum

User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Miller6386

Thread: Is there a voicemail "reminder alert sound" app?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a voicemail "reminder alert sound" app?

It's unbelievable, but after trying for weeks, I just definitively confirmed from Verizon and Samsung that Verizon's Note II does not have the capability to give "reminder alert tones" when you've missed a voicemail. Looking through the apps on Google Play I don't immediately see one that will do this either. Surely other Verizon Note II users out there must miss this crucial function or am I the only one who doesn't want to have to open the screen every time I'm away from the phone to see if I have a missed voicemail.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Light Flow can function as a reminder ... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....lightflowlite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately,, Light Flow Lite does not have a setting for Voicemail. They do have one for missed calls, which I've enabled along with messaging. We'll see how well the app works and if I find I need to get voicemail notifications I can upgrade to the paid version. Thanks for the rec.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use youmail. I just checked and there is an option to keep alerting of missed voice mails. Youmail is by FAR the best voice mail client I have ever used. It's a visual voice mail all in one. You can set up many many different greetings for different numbers or times of day.. You can view and listen to your voice mail from a pc or your phone. I have mine set so when I get a call from a blocked number the caller is told to call back from an unblocked number to leave a message as I don't accept messages from blocked numbers. You can also set it to send you an email or text when you get new voice mails... I really really like it. I first started using it just for the visual voice mail but have fallen for it for all of its other features. Been a power user about a year now..
    UltraDroid and Bkdodger like this.

Links