Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Now and Samsung Calendar

Hi guys. I personally think the Note phones are the best business tools available but theres one feature I wish I could make work better.

I use the default calendar a lot and I like how when you put an address into the 'location' field it works with Google now to tell you when you have to leave to get there on time. All my contacts have addresses so I've always wondered why this wouldn't automatically be added when I added a contract into the 'contact' field. As it stands I have to either type the address (which I'm not likely to know) or go back to the contact and copy and paste it (which had been made even more inconvenient seeing as after one of the recent updates you can no longer long press the 'address' field to access a context menu).

Does anyone know if there is a way to get that to happen or is this just wishful thinking. It would be a killer feature for me anyhow.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum...hopefully someone has a good solution for your question
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just always thought that it should work that way by default. Something tells me that is impossible so is there a way that you can request improvements to companies like Samsung and Google? I know, I know small fish and all that but at least I'd feel better for being able to try.

Remove Ads

Links