Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Audio File inconsistency

I have a Macbook 10.5.8 (I know, I know - oldskool), a Note II, and a Google ecosystem. I have been using Kies to transfer audio files to the Note, which seems to work only sparingly. Sometimes the song will play in the stock player no problem, but the next day I will get a prompt saying it doesn't recognize the file. Sometimes I have to go to the file manager and select the song off of my SD card, and it will play, but I cannot add it to the player's library, and by the next round of tunes it won't play anyways. Many songs will playback only the first two seconds of audio and then skip to the next track like it's no big deal . . . . I've tried Android File Transfer (can't access storage on SD), Isyncr (does not recognize device after first six transfers), and synctunes (another random quitter) . . . . This is driving me batty, it's been months of inconsistency, and hours of cussing in my car. I love my Note, but I have to say this is really making a case for the iphone I didn't get, and I'm tempted to resend that decision. Help?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.....I dont have a mac ..I use windows and media file hopefully somebody with a mac will chime in

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.. Android File transfer is what I'm using with no issues.. Kies messes up computers and drivers with plenty of PCs from what I've read around the forums.. I would scrap and uninstall Kies.. Get the computer to recognize thru AFT... Make sure you have original cord.. Try the different ports and usb debugging is checked.. Good luck..
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Remove Ads

Links