Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound quality problem...

So i bought a new Note 2 about a week ago, everything is great except for the sound quality, the sound quality seems poor and it has an annoying noise (smth like: shhhhhh), it just not clear at all.. i tried multiple sound/video files and different players, same problem, and it's the same even with the headphones.. i turned it back to the store, he let me try another note 2, and it had the same problem.. i also tried a friend's note 2 and that noise was also there.. so it's probably the mobile sound quality..
    which is weird cuz almost all the reviews i read said it has a great loud and clear sound quality.. but my experience tells me the sound quality is terrible, i had the S2 before and it was way more clear..
    P.S: mine and every note 2 i tried are the Vietnam note not the Korean, could that be what's causing the problem?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum i haven't had any issues with the sound unsure if where it was made that might cause that issue.......I've tried many N2 with no issues maybe someone can reply with more knowledge

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum.. I don't find the sound bad at all myself.. I listen to plenty music. I don't crack it up fully.. Also do you use power saver? If so disable it as well...
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Remove Ads

Links