Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Verizon Note 2 Backup

Hello

I just found out that Kies is not available for Verizon Note 2.

I think I already have a Google backup on line but my understanding of it is vague and it seems to be automatic.

I would like a backup I can store on my computer and have direct control over.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on an Intel i7 hardware platform.

How do I create a backup for my phone and I mean not just bits of data but the whole thing.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doktor wirefly View Post
    Hello

I just found out that Kies is not available for Verizon Note 2.

I think I already have a Google backup on line but my understanding of it is vague and it seems to be automatic.

I would like a backup I can store on my computer and have direct control over.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit on an Intel i7 hardware platform.

How do I create a backup for my phone and I mean not just bits of data but the whole thing.
    Welcome to the forum. I have a T-Mobile Note II and kies works on it. There is an alternative in the Play Store, Wondershare MobileGo, I've never used it but you might give it a try.

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus 7 Pro
    OnePlus 6T

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I have a T-Mobile Note II and kies works on it. There is an alternative in the Play Store, Wondershare MobileGo, I've never used it but you might give it a try.
    Verizon is the only provider without access to Kies so I have heard. I tried looking for it on Google play and it doesn't come up. I will try Wondershare MoblieGo and see if it works for me. I will let you know how it goes. Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked out Wondershare MobileGo in the play store. The mobile app is free but you have to pay for the PC program for it to work. If anyone knows of a free backup app that I can store on my computer and have direct control over. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Remove Ads

Links