Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Reside In the Stratospheric City Galacticus Notus VIII (Androdius)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Share Your Wallpaper v.5.0

Does anyone know how i can get video recording back to normal on my t.e.d.6? This is a screenshot of my current live-wallpaper i made of an MGM intro clip. You can see the correct golden colors and all.

Next is the live wallpaper recording. You see theres a BLUE tint that wont go away. ALL of my screen recordings are BLUEish! Where do I go in the settings to adjust the hue's and get my trusty android back to normal? This is annoying. WHYYYY would they make things happen lime this to begin with is beyond me!

Actual Colors
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-21-07-05-11.png
Views: 121
Size:  273.9 KB

ScreenCast Recorded Result (Everything has a "blueish' tint. This BIG blue dot is really suppose to be RED)

Last edited by Rico ANDROID; 03-21-2015 at 09:25 AM.
    Visit CellPhone SIMetery - "In SD-Memory Of My Sweet t.e.d.8 December 4,, 2017 !"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rico ANDROID can you link the app you used to record? Can't find it on play store, so I can check if there 's the same blue problem on my device.
    Let's have a look in frame option, maybe...
    I use screen recorder, not full of option, but do the job
    Last edited by stahw; 03-21-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stahw View Post
    @Rico ANDROID can you link the app you used to record? Can't find it on play store, so I can check if there 's the same blue problem on my device.
    Let's have a look in frame option, maybe...
    I use screen recorder, not full of option, but do the job

Thanke @stahw ! I have the full version of ScreenCast... See the red dot in the illustrated pic ? it shows upv"blue" on my device when p play back the recording....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....ms.screencast

Name:  Screenshot_2015-03-21-23-00-24.png
Views: 103
Size:  362.3 KB
    Last edited by Rico ANDROID; 03-22-2015 at 12:06 AM.
    Visit CellPhone SIMetery - "In SD-Memory Of My Sweet t.e.d.8 December 4,, 2017 !"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well..... On my note2 video is not readable :O don't know why
    But there 's absolutely no option to fix your blue screen ! Really strange
    Try to remove and re install the app, maybe it will fix it, if you have an extra option in the full version

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stahw View Post
    Well..... On my note2 video is not readable :O don't know why
    But there 's absolutely no option to fix your blue screen ! Really strange
    Try to remove and re install the app, maybe it will fix it, if you have an extra option in the full version
    Whe you say not readable, are you saying you cant play the video using the default browser on your Note 2? Do you have Dolphin HD Browser (for android)? To test the Screencast app, you'll need to do so on a rooted device. If you are rooted, can you do a short recording of your device screen activity, the play it back to see if you are getting a blue or tint of another color?

I was hoping this could be some codex edit or some default that can change the way a recording is processed. My t.e.d.6 is saddened! (sniffle sniffles)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sorry 1st can't see the video with any browser, even mobo player as recommended.
    2nd : remove then reinstall two times but get FC and fatal error

I'm root and so on... Don't understand... I'll try later and keep you informed

Ps : does your red button is blue before starting recording of just after you press start? For me 1st install it was red, 2nd & 3rd install, grey...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think" you need Dolphin Browser to view videos. I have the video set to public on Youtube. How about checking it out from your computer?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...k.TunnyBrowser

As for the red dot. its only the "recorded playback", the mp4 file thats got the tint issues. my device screen and apps all show the correct color. The pic above the videp in the firt message shows what color the screen is even while recording.. its the "playback" mp4 thats discolored.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok lol I can see your video, it's mine I can't see, get fatal error when I click to record

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really have bugs with screen cast : just reinstall the app, I can record vid, but can't see it and if I delete a video, it's recreated automatically.
    I think there's a problem with this app's version.
    Did you get the blue tint after an update?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, No worries , The app worked fine for about a year. then everything started recording in blue. the only change is i updated from android 4.1.2 to 4.4 . Im beginning to believe it is a GOOGLE DEV thing. I still dont understand why they decided to fake away one of main features in the 4.4 update (browser flash video capability). Now i bet they coded the system to make screen recording "unpleasant" .. Google is going "Crapple-Apple" and i aint happy.

Are you using the free or paid app?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links