Close
Register at Galaxy Note2 Forum

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member j9shummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Network error problem

    Hoping someone has a solution to this problem...when I am out of Wifi range and try to log onto facebook or any other internet site, my new note 2 slows down and doesn't connect at all..sometimes getting an error message "network error"...should still log onto these sites without wifi, am I correct? Tried advanced task killer and cache clear apps..still having problems. Sometimes having to reboot and shut down all together...and when it does connect, starts downloading updates and slows everything down again...any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Junior Member synthyarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having the same issue with my Samsung Note II. Facebook, Network Error. Most times I go to post and it never goes through. Sometimes I know it immediately, other times, realize it never posted. So annoying. I also try to play games and it states lost connection. I''m thinking it's the ATT software that ATT locker that keeps trying to hog the signal. I'm not sure, just speculating. I have turned off the Data usage as to make only the WiFi available to give it more of a direct path / signal. Still does it. I'm getting very frustrated as I have given up my iphone4 because I wanted the NoteII so desperately. I love my phone but am not liking it too much right now. I do think it's ATT software, that's what my gut tells me. Anyone else have any ideas?

  3. #3
    Administrator Rayhodge02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,233
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by synthyarose View Post
    I am having the same issue with my Samsung Note II. Facebook, Network Error. Most times I go to post and it never goes through. Sometimes I know it immediately, other times, realize it never posted. So annoying. I also try to play games and it states lost connection. I''m thinking it's the ATT software that ATT locker that keeps trying to hog the signal. I'm not sure, just speculating. I have turned off the Data usage as to make only the WiFi available to give it more of a direct path / signal. Still does it. I'm getting very frustrated as I have given up my iphone4 because I wanted the NoteII so desperately. I love my phone but am not liking it too much right now. I do think it's ATT software, that's what my gut tells me. Anyone else have any ideas?
    Welcome to the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by j9shummer View Post
    Hoping someone has a solution to this problem...when I am out of Wifi range and try to log onto facebook or any other internet site, my new note 2 slows down and doesn't connect at all..sometimes getting an error message "network error"...should still log onto these sites without wifi, am I correct? Tried advanced task killer and cache clear apps..still having problems. Sometimes having to reboot and shut down all together...and when it does connect, starts downloading updates and slows everything down again...any suggestions?

  4. #4
    Administrator Rayhodge02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,233
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j9shummer View Post
    Hoping someone has a solution to this problem...when I am out of Wifi range and try to log onto facebook or any other internet site, my new note 2 slows down and doesn't connect at all..sometimes getting an error message "network error"...should still log onto these sites without wifi, am I correct? Tried advanced task killer and cache clear apps..still having problems. Sometimes having to reboot and shut down all together...and when it does connect, starts downloading updates and slows everything down again...any suggestions?
    Are you rooted or stock and is this you home wifi or doyou have to check to connect(work,starbucks-style)

  5. #5
    Junior Member j9shummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the phone outright...unlocked, but not rooted....at home the wifi works fine...just problems out of wifi range.

  6. #6
    Senior Member CynKrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's facebook. It's a POS app! I've had the error when I had great signal and speedtest show 30mbs down and 15+ up.

    to prove it to yourselves, next time it happens use a browser and go to their website... it will work fine
    Last edited by UltraDroid; 03-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    My Wallpaper Gallery - Formatted for the Note II
    http://www.note2forum.com/forum/galaxy-note-2-graphics/2736-my-wallpaper-gallery.html#post35847


    Experience is a cruel instructor
    First you take the test, then you learn the lesson!

  7. #7
    Senior Member marthinollys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Network error problem

    Happens to me too. Definitely the fault lies with the Facebook app, though overall it works great.

  8. #8
    Senior Member CynKrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    607
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Happens to me too. Definitely the fault lies with the Facebook app, though overall it works great.
    Guess "Great" is a subjective term... huh Holly... just kidding ya.
    My Wallpaper Gallery - Formatted for the Note II
    http://www.note2forum.com/forum/galaxy-note-2-graphics/2736-my-wallpaper-gallery.html#post35847


    Experience is a cruel instructor
    First you take the test, then you learn the lesson!

  9. #9
    Senior Member marthinollys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Network error problem

    Quote Originally Posted by CynKrzy View Post
    Guess "Great" is a subjective term... huh Holly... just kidding ya.
    Definitely a relative term, Cyn. Compared to what it used to be I'm real happy with it. I knew I'd take some heat for that

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rico ANDROID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Reside In the Stratospheric City Galacticus Notus II (evicted from my Dell Streak)
    Posts
    557
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres a small twist to thŔ issue. I am browsing web pages on wifi @nd getting a network sporadically. I have t˛ back out, stop explorer in task mgr thej reload. Also i @m beginning to see "proxy server errors".

    Dont know if i. Start another threÓd for my third issue: now, when i initially load Googleplay.i get a "not connected" message w!th Ó Retry button.the second reload tend to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

galaxy note 2 network error

,
galaxy note network error
,
i have the note 2 and when i try to log on it say network error
,
network error on samsung note 2
,

note 2 network error

,
note2 network error
,

samsung galaxy note 2 network error

,

samsung galaxy note 2 not registered on network error

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Links

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.2.1