Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Can Not Get Past Samsung Screen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by q jam View Post
    nothing is braking the loop i will send it back as it is under warranty. if i get any more information I will get back to you. If the phone is repaired should i consider getting ride of it and getting a new one. Thanks for your help.
    Personally, I would not get rid of it. If you get your phone back and it has been repaired or if you get a refurbished phone I would try it for some length of time. If all is well, keep it. JMHO & YMMV!

Good luck
    UltraDroid likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I have been informed my phone is on its way back to me, but no further info. at mo. If any one ells has had this problem could you let me know as i am interested to see if some one fixed this problem. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, had phone back. It had a software issue. Apparently they updated it to the latest software. I started up the phone as normal and it immediately demanded and up date. So i put on some of the software that i had before back onto the phone. It appeared to work normally so i allowed the update. Again the phone appeared to work normally I made one phone call, i got home late and placed the phone into the charger and went to bed (i did not check the phone before getting into bed, but got the charging sign). On waking i looked at the phone and the same problem had occurred. It appeared to be some boot loop. Although the phone get a little further into the startup process none of the previous helpful information works. It will not come out of the loop. Is this a problem with the memory or can i not update the phone. Grateful for any help, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ho, by the way I phoned my phone supplier and they are sending another envelop to have another go at it. I had the phone before Christmas paying an expensive tariff. They state that the phone would have to go for repair more than 3 times before they would consider replacing it. I can understand this but they will only take 25% of the tariff for this month, does that sound normal to you? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also need some help with fixing my Note 2. I have an SCH i650 it had rooted stock. I used Casual "NoYouVerizon" to root my device. Then I tried to install Jedi VX13 and the install failed. So, I proceeded to flash the stock rom from: Download GalaxyNote2/SCH-I605/official at StockROMs.net. I picked the second one. Then I tried to flash using Odin, which said the flash was successful. However the device did not reboot. After about 15 minutes of waiting I manually restarted the device. Then I got a flashing Samsung logo. I could not enter TWRP recovery, only download mode (Pwr+Volume Up+ Center). I tried to flash another stock and even CWM recovery via Odin, but Odin keeps failing. HELP!!! What do I do now?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure that once you flashed the stock rom it locked down your device. So you shouldn't have tried flashing another ROM in Odin after that. Instead you should have did a factory reset from download mode. That should have solved the device not booting. I don't know if it's too late now but you can give it a shot for starters. Pwr+Volume Up+ Home then factory reset and let us know if it works. Good luck!

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rule #1 always make a backup before flashing a ROM.. If you followed that rule and not panic.. All you had to do was pull battery.. Then volume up/power/home back to recovery and flash the restore of the backup.. Odin is not to be used once unlocked by Adams method..
    Xda has the thread to restore to factory.. I'm on the go but if ya don't find it (check Verizon android development area)..
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSman74 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that once you flashed the stock rom it locked down your device. So you shouldn't have tried flashing another ROM in Odin after that. Instead you should have did a factory reset from download mode. That should have solved the device not booting. I don't know if it's too late now but you can give it a shot for starters. Pwr+Volume Up+ Home then factory reset and let us know if it works. Good luck!
    Please note, I did make a backup in TWRP and Bkdodger, I would love to restore the backup but I can't get into recovery to do so. Is there a way around this? I did the battery pull and the Pwr+Volume Up+Home (I'm assuming that'a the center key), and all I get is the flashing Samsung logo. I am unable to boot into recovery mode. The only mode into which I can boot is Download Mode. Where do I go from here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TSman74 View Post
    Please note, I did make a backup in TWRP and Bkdodger, I would love to restore the backup but I can't get into recovery to do so. Is there a way around this? I did the battery pull and the Pwr+Volume Up+Home (I'm assuming that'a the center key), and all I get is the flashing Samsung logo. I am unable to boot into recovery mode. The only mode into which I can boot is Download Mode. Where do I go from here?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightofEmanuel View Post

Hang tight.. I will look for thread @ xda.. Yeah backup would've been the best way but once you tried Odin now it's not possible..

Edit: Try the alternate root method from this thread.. Hopefully get you going.. Good luck and keep us posted..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2024207
    [GUIDE][VZW Edition]How to Root/Rom/Return to Stock the VZW Galaxy Note II!
    TSman74 likes this.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links