Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Issues with LG Tone+ HBS-730

I'm using the second LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset that i've had in the course of the last month.

The audio is working fine, music is fine, but after awhile my calls become horrible. the microphone seems to stop working and I have to toggle the headset on the call screen for them to hear me. It might work for an hour, it might work for three minutes.

I've only found one other message board where others were having the same problem, Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you find a solution?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody tried the Snapdragon Battery Guru? I have great battery life already but a friend told me that also has a Gnote 3 swears by this app. He claims that it gave him several more hours of battery life..
    arda

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikrsmith View Post
    I'm using the second LG Tone+ Bluetooth headset that i've had in the course of the last month.

The audio is working fine, music is fine, but after awhile my calls become horrible. the microphone seems to stop working and I have to toggle the headset on the call screen for them to hear me. It might work for an hour, it might work for three minutes.

I've only found one other message board where others were having the same problem, Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you find a solution?

Welcome to the forum!
    I don't have that headset nor have a heard of this issue. Hopefully someone else can chime in. Have you tried unpairing and then repairing? Also what variant of the Note3 do you have and what carrier?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the LG Tone headset.......I haven't experienced any of the issues you are describing. Is your phone in your pocket when this happens? I have experienced connection problems when I put my phone in my pocket before.

Remove Ads

Links