User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: [TOOL] Change the Boot Animation on Your Galaxy Note 3 [ALL CARRIERS]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you had any luck with the Black Ops II Android boot animation. I saw a post of the youtube video but did not see any links for the files? And keep up the good work this helped out many of my friends and the instructions were pretty much noob and idiot proof. Great Job.

Rooted Galaxy Note 3 stock ROM
    KaChow likes this.

Theme Developer
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltsnake1 View Post
    Have you had any luck with the Black Ops II Android boot animation. I saw a post of the youtube video but did not see any links for the files? And keep up the good work this helped out many of my friends and the instructions were pretty much noob and idiot proof. Great Job.

Rooted Galaxy Note 3 stock ROM
    I did have the Black Ops II up, which I pulled down, the Bootanimation before was to glitchy. It is within the next cycle of Bootanimations to work on so I will try to get much better version up soon. Thanks for your comment!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Problem I can wait, but thanks for the great boot animations as well as the help to those who have been having problems. It is appreciated.

Theme Developer
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltsnake1 View Post
    No Problem I can wait, but thanks for the great boot animations as well as the help to those who have been having problems. It is appreciated.
    @Saltsnake1 No need to wait. Enjoy!

Back by request... HAS JUST BEEN UPDATED as of 1/11/14
    Black Ops II revised and improved
    Last edited by KaChow; 01-11-2014 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Latest Link

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the aggravating questions but this was a zip file with no qmg files like the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, thanks for the great animations and good instructions. I'm trying to get the apple smash boot ani to work and I have loaded both files as well as changed the permissions and all I get is a black screen. The shutdown ani works fine but the boot is just a black screen and then the stock samsung sound before it loads. I'm running SS recovery but that shouldn't matter I don't think. Has anyone else been able to get this to work? Thanks.

I went in and tried another one as well and I get the same result. I replaced both samsungboot and samsungbootloop as well as changing the audio file name to .bak as not to interfere. All I get is a black screen on startup.
    Last edited by jeopardy98; 01-03-2014 at 03:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I even went back and replaced my stock files with the ones I had backed up and nothing still but the sound and a black screen. I also tried downloading the Stock Verizon one from the 2nd post and installing that and changing permissions and I still just get a black screen. It looks like my only option is to flash to the latest MJE TAR and re-root. I'm not sure what happened or why I couldn't ever get it to work or go back to stock.

Theme Developer
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
    Hello, thanks for the great animations and good instructions. I'm trying to get the apple smash boot ani to work and I have loaded both files as well as changed the permissions and all I get is a black screen. The shutdown ani works fine but the boot is just a black screen and then the stock samsung sound before it loads. I'm running SS recovery but that shouldn't matter I don't think. Has anyone else been able to get this to work? Thanks.

I went in and tried another one as well and I get the same result. I replaced both samsungboot and samsungbootloop as well as changing the audio file name to .bak as not to interfere. All I get is a black screen on startup.
    Thanks, wow, I just went back and retouched that one, it has been UPdATed the timing has been adjusted as well as the images, much better. In general the Bootanimation's work best on a Custom ROM, normally the Stock ROMs tend to drawback the timing or often interfere with the playback. I've noticed that with Stock ROMs either MJ7 or MJE when I was first working on these there was often a "loading apps" interruptions that would appear during the bootsamsungloop.qmg (this is that spot where the screen often flickers dim during the bootanimation.) For best Results try a Custom ROM, better battery performance anyhow, and less BLOAT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaChow View Post
    Thanks, wow, I just went back and retouched that one, it has been UPdATed the timing has been adjusted as well as the images, much better. In general the Bootanimation's work best on a Custom ROM, normally the Stock ROMs tend to drawback the timing or often interfere with the playback. I've noticed that with Stock ROMs either MJ7 or MJE when I was first working on these there was often a "loading apps" interruptions that would appear during the bootsamsungloop.qmg (this is that spot where the screen often flickers dim during the bootanimation.) For best Results try a Custom ROM, better battery performance anyhow, and less BLOAT.
    Thanks I might do that after I get this sorted out. Am I on the right track for fixing my stock bootloader by flashing the MJE tar file and then re-rooting? That should fix it, right?

Theme Developer
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
    Thanks I might do that after I get this sorted out. Am I on the right track for fixing my stock bootloader by flashing the MJE tar file and then re-rooting? That should fix it, right?
    I'm sure you have already fixed the problem from earlier. But, when it comes to something like this I use this [TOOL] there are simply too many reasons, it is fully automated, Odin takes place as it flashes MJE (not to mention a clean version read my thread for more on this), also the Kingo is there and of course Safestrap as well. I highly advise as soon as a clean MJE copy is made to immediately create a backup of MJE, then you can move a custom ROM over Flash it and start enjoying these Bootanimations!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links