Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 250
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: The Official "I Got My Galaxy Note 3" Thread

  1. #11
    Senior Member LITBMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For sure Miller, that's what I am waiting for on the note 2 as well. I'd like to see and compare. Technology at it's finest huh?
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

  2. #12
    Junior Member jack60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy with my Note 2. Until they make a big difference or offer more than two colors, I'm not getting a new phone until next year.

  3. #13
    Member JeanLouis33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France.
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    Congrats guys. I'm going to let it settle for a while and see how and what 4.3 brings to my N2 and also how long it takes the community to get it unlocked and keep it that way.
    I presume I am talking to "the" Miller I know, from GS3 Forum? Nice to see you here.

    Well, as a newbie to the Note3, I tought i'd check in here, and see what's what...

    So, HELLO EVERYBODY !! Got my Note3 in France (I live part in France, part in the U.K.) two days ago, and I am still getting to grips with it.

    So far, I have used (and am still using) a GS2, and a Note1... which explains why I am a faithful member of the... Galaxy S3 Forum (are you following me?)

    Anyway, I love Android and all it stands for... as opposed to "you know who"

    Now, Note 3. So far, I love : the slim, lighweight feel; the quality feel ; the brilliant screen ; the thin bezels ; the speed !!!
    I like less: the new connector (reminiscent of a certain competitor! ) ; the more "elongated" shape, screen no wider than my Note1's (reminiscent of a certain competitor! ) ; the fact that, so far, I have been unable to change the pic of my Lock Screen (now, that is probably me being dumb...)

  4. #14
    Member JeanLouis33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France.
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    ........... You won't be able to use the Note 3 charger any of your other phones either as the charging tip has usb 2.0 and 3.0 both. You can use the Note II charger on the Note 3.........
    Hardly joined... and I already stand corrected ! Ggrant, thanks. Didn't realise that the new connector had a degree of compatibility. That's a relief.

    Can you help re. modifying the Lock Screen picture? On previous Galaxys, long-press on an empty part of the home screen gave you the option to change
    both the Home screen and the Lock screen pics.. no longer. And nice as the colourful stock display is, I'd like to personalise it... Thanks for your help.

  5. #15
    Super Moderator ggrant3876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Posts
    8,314
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLouis33 View Post
    Hardly joined... and I already stand corrected ! Ggrant, thanks. Didn't realise that the new connector had a degree of compatibility. That's a relief.

    Can you help re. modifying the Lock Screen picture? On previous Galaxys, long-press on an empty part of the home screen gave you the option to change
    both the Home screen and the Lock screen pics.. no longer. And nice as the colourful stock display is, I'd like to personalise it... Thanks for your help.
    I can still do that on the N3.

    Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

  6. #16
    Member JeanLouis33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France.
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    I can still do that on the N3.


    Well, I am happy for you.... to hear that you can...

    ...because I can't...

    so, let me put it differently... would you (or anyone) kindly tell me how you change the picture
    of the Lock Screen on the N3? Thank you
    Last edited by JeanLouis33; 10-06-2013 at 06:59 AM.

  7. #17
    Super Moderator ggrant3876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wichita Falls, Texas
    Posts
    8,314
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLouis33 View Post


    Well, I am happy for you.... to hear that you can...

    ...because I can't...

    so, let me put it differently... would you (or anyone) kindly tell me how you change the picture
    of the Lock Screen on the N3? Thank you
    When you long press on the home screen you don't get the same options as on the N2? If you can't do that go to menu>settings>device>personalize>wallpaper and it allows you to change the homescreen, lockscreen or both.

    Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

  8. #18
    Member JeanLouis33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bordeaux, France.
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    When you long press on the home screen you don't get the same options as on the N2? If you can't do that go to menu>settings>device>personalize>wallpaper and it allows you to change the homescreen, lockscreen or both.
    Thanks ggrant !!
    Sorry I have to be "led by the nose..."

    And for info, no, the long press the homescreen does not give me the same routine as on the GS2 and Note1 (the other phones I have)

  9. #19
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLouis33 View Post
    Thanks ggrant !!
    Sorry I have to be "led by the nose..."

    And for info, no, the long press the homescreen does not give me the same routine as on the GS2 and Note1 (the other phones I have)
    Yes JL it is me the one and only! Lol welcome. There are some good guys here much like all the FF sites.
    JeanLouis33 and UltraDroid like this.

  10. #20
    Administrator Bkdodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn, N.Y.
    Posts
    14,968
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLouis33 View Post
    I presume I am talking to "the" Miller I know, from GS3 Forum? Nice to see you here.

    Well, as a newbie to the Note3, I tought i'd check in here, and see what's what...

    So, HELLO EVERYBODY !! Got my Note3 in France (I live part in France, part in the U.K.) two days ago, and I am still getting to grips with it.

    So far, I have used (and am still using) a GS2, and a Note1... which explains why I am a faithful member of the... Galaxy S3 Forum (are you following me?)

    Anyway, I love Android and all it stands for... as opposed to "you know who"

    Now, Note 3. So far, I love : the slim, lighweight feel; the quality feel ; the brilliant screen ; the thin bezels ; the speed !!!
    I like less: the new connector (reminiscent of a certain competitor! ) ; the more "elongated" shape, screen no wider than my Note1's (reminiscent of a certain competitor! ) ; the fact that, so far, I have been unable to change the pic of my Lock Screen (now, that is probably me being dumb...)
    Welcome to the forum !!! Great to have you join us...We have plenty of faithful Android peeps here...
    JeanLouis33 likes this.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

    FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!


Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

can i use my note 2 charger on a note 3

,
galaxy note 3 clip that comes with pins
,

galaxy note 3 little black pins

,
got my galaxy note 3 early
,
plastic pins galaxy note 3
,

what are the little pins for galaxy note 3

,

what are the little pins in galaxy note 10 for

,
what are the little pins that with the note 3
,

what are the little rubber pins in the galaxy note 3 box

,
what are the small plastic pins in samsung note 3
Click on a term to search for related topics.