Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ToeJamm

Thread: Note 3 Battery with Lollipop

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note 3 Battery with Lollipop

I know most (if not all of us) haven't received the Lollipop update as yet on the Note 3, but I ran across this article that addresses an issue some early recipients have been seeing after the update. Namely, some people are experiencing battery problems (seems like a familiar issue after an update). This article talks about options users may have in trying to resolve the issue.

How to Fix Bad Galaxy Note 3 Battery Life After Lollipop | Drippler - Apps, Games, News, Updates & Accessories
    LITBMED, ggrant3876 and tismydroid like this.
    "Sometimes you're the hammer. Sometimes you're the nail. It is more fun being the hammer, but you learn more being the nail."

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Anxiously awaiting that lollipop if not with the N3(Not to mention the N2 lol) , Then with the N4.. But either way, Thank you for finding that, as I had not heard anything of the issue until you brought it up.. Gonna read it when I have time..

Thanks again
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was robbed yesterday they took. My note 3 I had waze on it anyone no how I can try track phone I had simple mobile nothing they could do can't get ahold of waze anyone please help me carla

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvcusmile View Post
    I was robbed yesterday they took. My note 3 I had waze on it anyone no how I can try track phone I had simple mobile nothing they could do can't get ahold of waze anyone please help me carla
    Doesn't look like waze offers tracking. Perhaps if you have a friend who has the app linked Facebook they can see from there account but I'm not sure that will do it either.

Remove Ads

Links