Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Video Lag in Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Have an issue with the video playback in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (running KK 4.4.2) . I can see a slight video lag in the realtime video recording. And when i playback this recorded video, this video lag is huge, the sound plays almost 3 seconds before the video plays.
    Does anyone face the same problem?? of course, I have tried syncing the video and sound using the sync settings in MX player and VLC player. But I am suprised that this is an issue with the Samsung Stock Recorder/ Player.
    Looking for a solution or tweak. Please help.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anieshks View Post
    Have an issue with the video playback in my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 (running KK 4.4.2) . I can see a slight video lag in the realtime video recording. And when i playback this recorded video, this video lag is huge, the sound plays almost 3 seconds before the video plays.
    Does anyone face the same problem?? of course, I have tried syncing the video and sound using the sync settings in MX player and VLC player. But I am suprised that this is an issue with the Samsung Stock Recorder/ Player.
    Looking for a solution or tweak. Please help.
    Welcome to the forum. Haven't had that issue with my Note 3. Are you stock, rooted or have any mods to your phone?

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    OnePlus 6T

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum...I've not experienced any video lag ..hopefully you get it resolved
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggrant3876 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Haven't had that issue with my Note 3. Are you stock, rooted or have any mods to your phone?
    no, i havent rooted my phone yet.. its running on stock rom...tried other camera apps available in play store but same result

Remove Ads

Links