Close

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Favorite Note 4 Case?

  1. #41
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    No But I have sent the seller a message. Funny thing is, I've been checking the mail box twice a day lol
    They come from China... I ordered mine March 11 and got it on the 23rd... I think I ordered it on a Saturday so that added a couple days extra.... Hopefully they respond... I am thinking about ordering a green/camo one

  2. #42
    Senior Member LITBMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    They come from China... I ordered mine March 11 and got it on the 23rd... I think I ordered it on a Saturday so that added a couple days extra.... Hopefully they respond... I am thinking about ordering a green/camo one
    Hmm, that could explain the delay. I've ordered things from over seas before so It's not too unusual for the items to take a little bit longer..
    Oh and very nice.. The quality must be pretty good, if you are wanting to order more..


    I did however just order this guy as well(Although it may just be OVERKILL lol) :

    Name:  Armor Suit for Gear S.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  101.6 KB
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

  3. #43
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    Hmm, that could explain the delay. I've ordered things from over seas before so It's not too unusual for the items to take a little bit longer..
    Oh and very nice.. The quality must be pretty good, if you are wanting to order more..


    I did however just order this guy as well(Although it may just be OVERKILL lol) :

    Name:  Armor Suit for Gear S.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  101.6 KB
    Picture isn't showing up what is it?

  4. #44
    Senior Member LITBMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    Picture isn't showing up what is it?
    Sorry Miller, it's something which shouldn't even be in this thread lol.. It's the ARMORSUIT military shield screen protector for the Gear S smartwatch.
    Miller6386 likes this.
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

  5. #45
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    Sorry Miller, it's something which shouldn't even be in this thread lol.. It's the ARMORSUIT military shield screen protector for the Gear S smartwatch.
    I'm really looking at getting one of those Gear watches.
    LITBMED likes this.

  6. #46
    Senior Member LITBMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    I'm really looking at getting one of those Gear watches.
    Oh man, I think you should... I just got the wifey one and boy is she impressed!! I am soo jelly right now, I may eventually get me one as well lol
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

  7. #47
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    Oh man, I think you should... I just got the wifey one and boy is she impressed!! I am soo jelly right now, I may eventually get me one as well lol
    Get your case yet?

  8. #48
    Senior Member LITBMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    Get your case yet?
    You know, I am really starting to wonder... And the answer to your question is NO


    I do however get to play as well, now.. lol


    Name:  I get to play too!!!.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  3.09 MB
    Miller6386 likes this.
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

  9. #49
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    You know, I am really starting to wonder... And the answer to your question is NO


    I do however get to play as well, now.. lol


    Name:  I get to play too!!!.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  3.09 MB
    You should have it by now. I just got a follow up email on mine last night wanting me to review it

  10. #50
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    You know, I am really starting to wonder... And the answer to your question is NO


    I do however get to play as well, now.. lol


    Name:  I get to play too!!!.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  3.09 MB
    You had to have received your case by now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

favorite case note 4

Click on a term to search for related topics.