Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Note Edge vs Note 4

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    Unless I am trading and/or a stock broker and it gives me live feed 24/7 non-stop? I wouldn't have any use for the curvature. so I went with the Note 4.

You know, Rather than making a new thread, I'll piggy back on this one and boast how wrong I was.
    over 2 years ago I said I wouldn't have any need for it. Fast forward to today, or a few days ago, I found myself stating at a friend's note edge so I thought about giving it a try for myself. I was "Hooked," I had to buy one for myself.
    I know I am years late to the party, but I have to admit I was wrong about finding a need for the scrolling, side of the edge. I purchased one a few days ago and my God is this thing cool. Maybe because using Marshmellow has given it a new lease on life? who knows but I enjoy the functionality, from having sport scores scroll across, or having the text feature at your fingertips(Not having to fumble to find whom you send texts to most frequently), to news feeds.
    Over all, I will end my ramble with a question, who else here has one or still finds themselves enjoying it?
    ggrant3876 and Bkdodger like this.
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LITBMED View Post
    You know, Rather than making a new thread, I'll piggy back on this one and boast how wrong I was.
    over 2 years ago I said I wouldn't have any need for it. Fast forward to today, or a few days ago, I found myself stating at a friend's note edge so I thought about giving it a try for myself. I was "Hooked," I had to buy one for myself.
    I know I am years late to the party, but I have to admit I was wrong about finding a need for the scrolling, side of the edge. I purchased one a few days ago and my God is this thing cool. Maybe because using Marshmellow has given it a new lease on life? who knows but I enjoy the functionality, from having sport scores scroll across, or having the text feature at your fingertips(Not having to fumble to find whom you send texts to most frequently), to news feeds.
    Over all, I will end my ramble with a question, who else here has one or still finds themselves enjoying it?
    I have a friend still using his Note edge and still enjoying it ...he does notice occasional lag but overall great experience...

7+
    LITBMED likes this.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    I have a friend still using his Note edge and still enjoying it ...he does notice occasional lag but overall great experience...

7+
    Thanks for the response Bk. Glad he is enjoying it, as I am sure I will for some time.

(Knock on wood) I have yet to notice any lag.
    Bkdodger likes this.
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Links