Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What I Like Least About My Note 4 Is . . .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I Like Least About My Note 4 Is . . .

What I like least about my Note 4 is the placement of the volume buttons. Why on earth would they put them directly opposite of the power button? It's nearly impossible to turn up the volume without turning off your screen, or to lock the phone without turning the volume up or down. Does anyone else have this issue?

What do you like least about your Note 4?
    Greta.B likes this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrilraymond View Post
    What I like least about my Note 4 is the placement of the volume buttons. Why on earth would they put them directly opposite of the power button? It's nearly impossible to turn up the volume without turning off your screen, or to lock the phone without turning the volume up or down. Does anyone else have this issue?

What do you like least about your Note 4?
    I have the note 3 and it's the same, very awkward placement of the volume rocker I'm constantly turning up or lowering the volume

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, since we are on the subject, "YES" and it's worse when you have a case on your phone(Where the buttons are pronounced!! )

/Rant

Above all though, a small price to pay for such awesome machines!!!
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Super Moderator mountainbikermark's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rub is how far out the power button is. Before putting a case on it I was accidentally tapping the thing almost constantly.
    An S View case has helped a lot. The button still sticks a mile out but the case helps me keep from hitting it so often.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that I don't like and I will have to see if it can be changed somehow is the center button that, on the note 2, would bring you to the home screen and if held down, would let you close all open apps. The button to the left was for menu items for that particular app.

Now on the Note 4 that button to the left is what you push to close all apps. The menu button for each app is now the three little horizontal lines within the apps. The center button only brings you to home. If held down, it opens google search which I really hate.

It's a bit like moving the trash can on your home. You're picking up trash off the floor for weeks.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bestpi View Post
    One thing that I don't like and I will have to see if it can be changed somehow is the center button that, on the note 2, would bring you to the home screen and if held down, would let you close all open apps. The button to the left was for menu items for that particular app.

Now on the Note 4 that button to the left is what you push to close all apps. The menu button for each app is now the three little horizontal lines within the apps. The center button only brings you to home. If held down, it opens google search which I really hate.

It's a bit like moving the trash can on your home. You're picking up trash off the floor for weeks.
    If you hold the button down on the left it also brings up menu and if you would like to download a different launcher like nova it allows you to change wat the home button does
    Last edited by camping_guy; 01-03-2015 at 09:52 PM.
    LITBMED likes this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by camping_guy View Post
    If you hold the button down on the left it also brings up menu and if you would like to download a different launcher like nova it allows you to change wat the home button does
    AWESOME! Downloading it this moment. You rock. Thanks so much.
    camping_guy likes this.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say I think the s pen on the note 2 was simpler. I liked the double tap to screen shot and being able to just hold button and draw around what you wanted to capture. I know I can do this with air command but it just seems as though more steps are making me use it less... I have yet to use the actions yet as I keep forgetting they are there.
    LITBMED likes this.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by navas View Post
    we always looking for perfection and we are never satisfied, there's always something that does not please the galaxy Note 4 remains a very good smartphone even if it has some small defects, even an iphone 6 has small defect, we can not find perfection.
    This is because it is hard to please everyone/ their market. On the other hand, they may do this to make the NEXT iteration of the phone that much better, thus having us spend MORE and MORE lol
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe you are right. I have the same experience.

Last edited by Laurent33; 03-15-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Links