Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anybody experienced a lag while playing a game?

I have nova launcher and I experience a great deal of lag while playing a game called real boxing. The only time I noticed it, I guess would be when I was on wifi.

Later on I will play the game and go on 4G and see if I experience any kind of lag while playing the game.

I just wanted to know if anybody else experienced any kind of lag while on the phone whether games or multi tasking and so forth.....

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on stock TW and have not noticed any lag within my playing experience. I mainly play games like; Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, Fast & Furious 6, GT Racing 2, CSR Racing, etc...
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since this is occurring while you are on WiFi I wonder if the service is being throttled or if other users are using up bandwidth?
    "Sometimes you're the hammer. Sometimes you're the nail. It is more fun being the hammer, but you learn more being the nail."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have found a software issue with the Note 4 I state might as it could just be my device. I have added spoken alert tones for my sms messages obviously using a different one for each contact, however on receiving text messages my spoken message is ignored and a music tone is used. I have Android version 4.4.4 and using go sms app and makes no difference using the standard sms message app. I have tried putting the spoken alert messages in the notification folder and the ring tone folder even tried a hard reset, just can not get the voice alerts to work. Yes I have gone to the contacts and added the notification option and selected the spoken alert I wish to use. Had no problems doing this on my Note 2 so not new to this, anyone had the same problem or any advice on what else to try will be much appreciated.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest ccnp sp exam and high quality Testking istqb foundation level and kumc mcdst demos. We provide updated www.berklee.edu questions with Olivet Nazarene University pass guarantee along with Tabor College

Remove Ads

Links