Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Mass Production upcoming...

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Mass Production upcoming...

For those who might not have seen this at DroidForums.net - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be Mass Produced in August; Coming with 5.7-Inch Display

Samsung's next generation Galaxy Note 3 will supposedly be hitting mass production in August. This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise since the prevailing rumint is that it will hit retail shelves in early September. One other interesting tidbit that is new suggests the new phablet will be coming with a 5.7-inch display instead of the previously rumored 5.99-inch display.

Their is no corroboration for this, but it does come from @evleaks, which typically has a pretty good track record. Plus, the shoe seems to fit because Samsung just recently launched their two Mega phablets in the 5.8 and 6.3 inch varieties. This would keep the GNote3 smaller than those, but offer .2 more inches than the previous gen GNote2. What do you guys think? Is this a smart compromise, or would you prefer the 5.99-inch version?
    ggrant3876 and UltraDroid like this.
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't worry so much about the size of the screen but how much larger it makes the phone. I think they can get that extra. 2/10 of an inch in about the same frame size if the note 2. But the whole 6.3 inch thing in my opinion just makes the whole phone to large. As far as frame size goes I really don't think I want anything larger than the note 2. I am more into the functions and usability of the device. I would like more options. I would Love for a device that had an electronic "tape" measure in it. I would use that everyday. Being able to get measurements of walls and what not would be great. I also like wireless charging. I also think they should improve existing options like voice commands and BT.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely hoping we get just a tad bit more in viewable screen size but not much bigger on the actual phone size...it will be interesting to see when it gets closer and we start seeing the concrete info on it. Either way, I plan to upgrade to the Note 3 when it is released...
    Miller6386 and Bkdodger like this.
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    I am definitely hoping we get just a tad bit more in viewable screen size but not much bigger on the actual phone size...it will be interesting to see when it gets closer and we start seeing the concrete info on it. Either way, I plan to upgrade to the Note 3 when it is released...
    I'm not sure if I will or not. Depends on what features it will have that won't be pushed to the note 2. But I've also only had this for a week now so it's still super new to me. Lol
    smalltowngirl13 likes this.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya...prior to this, the Droid X was my all time favorite device and I have had several...but now the Note 2 is that device - I can do anything with it!
    YankInDaSouth likes this.
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! Your phone collection just keeps growing and growing, STG.
    smalltowngirl13 and Bkdodger like this.

GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    LOL! Your phone collection just keeps growing and growing, STG.
    You know it...I have not bought anything new (phone wise) since my Note 2 I don't think so I think I have done good as we have had some decent phones released ...
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like BK said in an earlier post, you need those trucks to haul your phone collection around.
    Bkdodger likes this.

GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You know it...I have not bought anything new (phone wise) since my Note 2 I don't think so I think I have done good as we have had some decent phones released ...

What phones have ya passed up? Lol Hmmm S4 which I'd rather keep my N2... Don't be playing this innocent look.. Lmao...

I will wait it out as y'all stated it needs to be comfortable in hand... And unlockable...
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    Like BK said in an earlier post, you need those trucks to haul your phone collection around.
    Haha ...I have that...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    What phones have ya passed up? Lol Hmmm S4 which I'd rather keep my N2... Don't be playing this innocent look.. Lmao...

I will wait it out as y'all stated it needs to be comfortable in hand... And unlockable...
    Well...the S4 yes, DNA, another HTC device - I am sure there are others LOL after all, we are always getting awesome Android devices...Moto is probably the only thing that could sucker me in but I really want the 5"+ device that falls into the "phablet" category...
    Bkdodger and UltraDroid like this.
    Hakuna Matata

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Links