Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Let the countdown begin! Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear Release date is near!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you had updated any phones for their "special prices" you automatically lose your unlimited data. I had an HTC Thunderbolt which was just breaking down. I was eligible to update to another phone, and was lucky enough to have one of their reps tell me if I did that with their discounted prices I would lose the unlimited data. I would need to supply my own phone, either purchase outright from them for full price, or purchase someplace else and let them know. I checked a bunch of websites that sell unlocked phones and just felt uneasy about it. So I purchased from Verizon. I waited, too, until it was out long enough that there were enough reviews to verify if it would be worth it. I got the Thunderbolt when it first came out, so I learned my lesson from that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samperuso1 View Post
    If my contract was up,i would get it,for the simple reason,i could not go back to a normal teeny weeny android lol
    Me either. I actually tried to use the Galaxy S4, but it seems too small now.
    craig8868 likes this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieGoff View Post
    If you had updated any phones for their "special prices" you automatically lose your unlimited data. I had an HTC Thunderbolt which was just breaking down. I was eligible to update to another phone, and was lucky enough to have one of their reps tell me if I did that with their discounted prices I would lose the unlimited data. I would need to supply my own phone, either purchase outright from them for full price, or purchase someplace else and let them know. I checked a bunch of websites that sell unlocked phones and just felt uneasy about it. So I purchased from Verizon. I waited, too, until it was out long enough that there were enough reviews to verify if it would be worth it. I got the Thunderbolt when it first came out, so I learned my lesson from that.
    Me too. I had gotten the Thunderbolt & unlimited data. I'm on the road so that is priceless to me. I had a lot of trouble with that phone. I've been shy about running out & getting the newest hyped up phone that doesn't work right.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dove in on the Note 2 and never regretted it. Now I'm just not so patiently waiting for the 10th to be knocking on Verizon's door...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New to your site! Being new to tablets and smart phones but having to start using one for scheduling puposes for my job, my question is - is the Samsung Mega with Sprint the same as you are talking about??
    Astrix likes this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willdsl View Post
    New to your site! Being new to tablets and smart phones but having to start using one for scheduling puposes for my job, my question is - is the Samsung Mega with Sprint the same as you are talking about??
    Welcome to the forum
    You're using Mega?
    Almost the same but no s pen features.
    Most Android/Samaung smartphone almost the same...
    Unsure, let us know. We will assist

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willdsl View Post
    Welcome aboard! As @Astrix said, Mega is probably similar minus the SPen functionality ... We'll be happy to help ya where we can!
    Astrix and UltraDroid like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered mine recently. Since I have Verizon I have to wait a week but the Note II is holding up well.

I'm the CEO of DBA Cases, Inc. Best Phone Cases | Screen Protectors, Samsung Cases, & iPhone Cases | DBA Cases | DBA Cases, Inc.

We'll have our cases out for the Note 3 within 2 weeks. Probably sooner.

I'd be willing to extend a discount to the members of this forum.

We also will be coming out with our Just Like Glass screen protector and a new Just Like Glass Nano coming soon. The Nano will be the best protector you can buy.

I'll be selling the Note II in perfect condition with some free cases soon on EBAY.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchase the N3 while on a trip in China. Its the SM-N9006 version. Was able to change the phone its self over to English but the included apps are in Chinese. I had expected to simply download replacement apps from the Google Play Store. Surprise.... the Play Store is blocked from download, OK so I downloaded the APK and side loaded. Surprise again, the Play Store launches then is immediately forced to close.

I prefer stock Samsung, hopefully I will find a replacement Samsung ROM that unlocks the Play Store.

Suggestions... ? Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phone should be here tomorrow can't wait!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Links