Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [RUMOR] October 25th Galaxy Note 2 Release??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RUMOR] October 25th Galaxy Note 2 Release??

I have no freaking clue why there is a need for carriers to be so "Top Secretive" about a release date. We already know everything about the phone and which carriers will have them. Why cant we have a release date?? Till then we have to dig through rumors.

I originally wrote a short post about there being a release date for the Galaxy Note 2 on October 25th. I decided to erase that post and have the thread deleted because I wasnt sure exactly how trust worth the source was. Even though I had read some of their articles for a few months and they almost always seemed pretty accurate. Today I was scanning the News for Galaxy Note 2, just like I do every 30 minutes, LOL. I came across another article claiming the same thing. I am not sure I have ever read this new site so I am not sure how trustworthy it could be. For all I know, it could be getting its information from the same place I first read this. But I just want to put it out there just incase they know something others dont. Dont kill me if its unreliable.

I hope its true but if not, at least we should get a definitive date on the 24th.

Galaxy Note 2 USA release date is set for Oct 25. Here we take a detailed look at its carrier details besides specs and features

October is becoming a brisk month for gadgets. Along with Apple iPad Mini, Microsoft Surface tablets and Google Nexus devices, we are to witness the arrival of the new Samsung Galaxy Note II in the US market. It is said that Samsung is all set to launch the second version Note phablet in a press meet on October 24 in the U.S. All major U.S. carriers will soon start selling the gadget on the very next day to the customers, who have been looking forward for the device since its release at IFA 2012.
    Galaxy Note 2 USA release date Oct 25: specs and carrier details | Northern Voices Online
    Narsil and pc747 like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pc747 likes this.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^is this the line for innovation

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be good with the 25th ...
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [RUMOR] October 25th Galaxy Note 2 Release??

I'm just curious why vzw hasn't said anything yet... couldn't they be holding it up for bloat? I know Samsung doesn't bow to vzw because they have all carriers selling their equipment.. but idk.. probably just not in a very trusting mood lmao

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    I'm just curious why vzw hasn't said anything yet... couldn't they be holding it up for bloat? I know Samsung doesn't bow to vzw because they have all carriers selling their equipment.. but idk.. probably just not in a very trusting mood lmao
    Sammy gives a little, just enough to get the phone in the hands of users. They just don't go all out sell out like a certain OEM (M).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet another rumor of the 25th. Yet no real information is given. Makes me wonder if they are all coming from the original rumor. But hopefully they know something we dont.

Samsung is set to officially announced their US version of the new Galaxy Note II on the 24th of October, the device is expected to on all the major US networks and now it would appear that it may be available from AT&T on the 25th of October.

We have already heard that it will be available on Sprint on the 25th of October and also on T-Mobile on the 24th of October, so the 25th seems about right for AT&T.
    via Geeky Gadgets: Galaxy Note II To Land On AT&T October 25th | Geeky Gadgets

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But still nothing from VZW...I wonder what US Cellular's service is like ...
    Hakuna Matata

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    But still nothing from VZW...I wonder what US Cellular's service is like ...
    Can you hear me now?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    smalltowngirl13 likes this.
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha!! Nice one!
    Hakuna Matata

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast