• 2 Post By RemyL75
  • 1 Post By Ghost

Thread: Wirefly charging me monthly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wirefly charging me monthly

So I signed up for there insurance thing for $8 a month when I got the phone.minths later I called Verizon and am paying there insurance too, can I cancel wireflys stupid monthly fee ???!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a word, Yes. You really don't need two insurance plans. Having used both, they both have their pros and cons. Wirefly's insurance doesn't charge a deductible for a replacement phone, but at times you have to argue with them on their own policy. Verizon does charge a deductible, but not much arguing with them. So it's up to you which one you keep.
    And if you use Wirefly in the future, just note that you do not need to have insurance on the phone before you purchase it from them.
    ggrant3876 and Ghost like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyL75 View Post
    In a word, Yes. You really don't need two insurance plans. Having used both, they both have their pros and cons. Wirefly's insurance doesn't charge a deductible for a replacement phone, but at times you have to argue with them on their own policy. Verizon does charge a deductible, but not much arguing with them. So it's up to you which one you keep.
    And if you use Wirefly in the future, just note that you do not need to have insurance on the phone before you purchase it from them.
    It seems wirefly is a better deal. I guess I'm going to use the vzw app and delete the $8 a month insurance charge.

Anyone have an detailed opinion on which one to trust ? Wirefly or vzw ?
    Last edited by Ghost; 12-04-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    LITBMED likes this.

Remove Ads

Links