User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what they didn't cover( Unless I was up/away getting something to eat lol ), if the Gear S is compatible with the note 3? Also, what speakers will the Gear VR use? The Note4 perhaps ?
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread kind of died - has the Note community lost members to other devices? I'm definitely picking up the Note 4. I did give the Moto X a lot of thought. My eyes are older, however, and the larger screen really helps☺ I think Samsung has done a good job with the Action memo, Scrapbooker and S-Note functions, and I do use the s-pen more frequently than I did with the Note 2. Third party launchers aside, I do wonder why they've not updated those awful desktop icons.
    ggrant3876, Bkdodger and LITBMED like this.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note 10 Plus
    OnePlus6T

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I still have the N4 in the running ..although I'd like to go Moto on my next one ...and I plan on keeping M8
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running a N2 currently, hoping i like the edge, my only issue might be right hand only typing. if not ill get the N4 for sure.
    LITBMED likes this.
    STOCK AND NAKED

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marthinollys View Post
    This thread kind of died - has the Note community lost members to other devices? I'm definitely picking up the Note 4. I did give the Moto X a lot of thought. My eyes are older, however, and the larger screen really helps☺ I think Samsung has done a good job with the Action memo, Scrapbooker and S-Note functions, and I do use the s-pen more frequently than I did with the Note 2. Third party launchers aside, I do wonder why they've not updated those awful desktop icons.
    Interesting you mention this because I too, was wondering the same thing. My thought was, is Samsung kinda doing the same thing Apple is known for? Meaning, saying the next big thing!!!, when it has Very, Very minor changes to it's newest product.. But then again, what do I know...

Only time will tell I guess... I was talking to the wife, which mentioned, "I know you are a geek when it comes to newest devices, so do what you do best and buy the 4, the 5, the 6, so on and so forth" lol But then again... some of you are mentioning the Moto as the next device of choice..
    marthinollys and Bkdodger like this.
    Iphone 6s + 128GB
    Samsung Galaxy Note II X 3 and Galaxy Note III(x2) Plus .. GN4/GN Edge
    Motorola Xoom Tablet... Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
    Samsung Gear S x 2
    Samsung Flip Phone-SGH-X427 (used as an Alarm only, Not to mention I bought it(x2) new lol)
    (Original) BB Storm owner
    (Original) Pink RAZR(Ahem! not mine, the wife's lol )
    Wanna know more about your note 2? http://www.note2forum.com/forum/gala...-note-2-a.html

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really impressed with Samsung this time as they took a rock solid product of theirs and made minor but very welcome improvements (display, camera, multi tasking, added metal!). It's something of a relief they didn't go too far😛
    LITBMED, Bkdodger and ggrant3876 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Links