Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Beans 19 is up...

  1. #1
    Senior Member tfly212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Beans 19 is up...

    Downloaded and flashed...looks good. Lots of little fixes (say goodbye to the stupid smart stay eye) and some cool next Tweakbox stuff. Enjoy!
    Beans Deuce Deuce || Saber Kernel || Green Machine
    Devices previously Rooted and Rommed: Charge, Captivate, Nook Color, Lenovo IdeaPad A1, DINC, Razr Maxx

  2. #2
    Administrator smalltowngirl13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tablet UI yet ?
    Hakuna Matata

  3. #3
    Senior Member Miller6386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    943
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't look like it. Seems like a lot of other settings changes and some small bug fixes. Doesn't look like anything major.

  4. #4
    Senior Member tfly212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unfortunately no tablet UI or floating windows yet, but they are coming. Beans said build 20 would be coming in just a few days.
    Beans Deuce Deuce || Saber Kernel || Green Machine
    Devices previously Rooted and Rommed: Charge, Captivate, Nook Color, Lenovo IdeaPad A1, DINC, Razr Maxx

  5. #5
    Administrator smalltowngirl13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller6386 View Post
    Doesn't look like it. Seems like a lot of other settings changes and some small bug fixes. Doesn't look like anything major.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfly212 View Post
    unfortunately no tablet UI or floating windows yet, but they are coming. Beans said build 20 would be coming in just a few days.
    I had Beans 18 up and running with this mod - am downloading B19 now and will most likely test it out later ...

    @tfly - is Build 20 supposed to contain tab UI and floating windows?
    Hakuna Matata

  6. #6
    Administrator Bkdodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn, N.Y.
    Posts
    15,840
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good stuff yall.. I'm chilling on Goodness till tablet Ui.. Lol
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

    FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!


  7. #7
    Administrator smalltowngirl13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkdodger View Post
    Good stuff yall.. I'm chilling on Goodness till tablet Ui.. Lol
    I can't wait to see that one either ...
    Bkdodger likes this.
    Hakuna Matata

  8. #8
    Senior Member tfly212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smalltowngirl13 View Post
    I had Beans 18 up and running with this mod - am downloading B19 now and will most likely test it out later ...

    @tfly - is Build 20 supposed to contain tab UI and floating windows?
    I sure hope so, but other than making the request i dont know thatbitbhas been promised yet. I know the dev is looking at it though. I may hack it myself based on the instructions for 18...my guess is it will work just fine on 19 too.
    Beans Deuce Deuce || Saber Kernel || Green Machine
    Devices previously Rooted and Rommed: Charge, Captivate, Nook Color, Lenovo IdeaPad A1, DINC, Razr Maxx

  9. #9
    Administrator smalltowngirl13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tfly212 View Post
    I sure hope so, but other than making the request i dont know thatbitbhas been promised yet. I know the dev is looking at it though. I may hack it myself based on the instructions for 18...my guess is it will work just fine on 19 too.
    It does ...I have it up and running now...
    Hakuna Matata

  10. #10
    Administrator smalltowngirl13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    6,827
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are some screens...

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1372810064569.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  40.6 KB

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1372810089379.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  85.6 KB
    Hakuna Matata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •