Close

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Nephilim.note2.rom-r3ds

  1. #31
    Senior Member madtrucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see on XDA R3ds is working on a 4.3 version of this rom. I can't wait.
    Bkdodger likes this.

  2. #32
    Administrator Bkdodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn, N.Y.
    Posts
    15,935
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madtrucker View Post
    I see on XDA R3ds is working on a 4.3 version of this rom. I can't wait.
    Yes sir ...we need some goodies
    "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"

    FOLLOW FORUM RULES HERE!!


  3. #33
    Developer
    R3Ds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #34
    Senior Member madtrucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Ds View Post
    I'm dl now. U da man! Thanks.

  5. #35
    Senior Member madtrucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't get the hotspot to work. I did a full wipe, and Odin the mj9firmware.tar.md5 file. still no hotspot. I tried Treve mod too. I'm going to read through the XDA thread. I realize this is a 1st build and I love what you are doing here.

    No mobile hot spot? Settings force close when trying to apply

    edit: ok, found the 1.5 update. It fixed my hotspot. I'm up and running now.
    Last edited by madtrucker; 12-15-2013 at 12:18 AM.

  6. #36
    Developer
    R3Ds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by madtrucker View Post
    I can't get the hotspot to work. I did a full wipe, and Odin the mj9firmware.tar.md5 file. still no hotspot. I tried Treve mod too. I'm going to read through the XDA thread. I realize this is a 1st build and I love what you are doing here.

    No mobile hot spot? Settings force close when trying to apply
    MJ9 Changelog 1.5
    ======================
    Added more ringtones
    Added more alarm tones
    Added more notification tones
    Removed some junk files
    Fixed Mobile Hotspot
    Fixed Scrapbook forceclose
    Added Custom Ink Effects
    Added SFinder to show in app drawer
    Move Nephilim Toolkit to Settings
    Porting Settings for AirCommand (WIP)

    UPDATE ONLY ( NOT A FULL ROM )
    Nephilim.EMJ9.UPDATE.ONLY.v1.5-R3Ds
    Bkdodger likes this.

  7. #37
    Senior Member madtrucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tucson,Az
    Posts
    434
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Ds View Post
    MJ9 Changelog 1.5
    ======================
    Added more ringtones
    Added more alarm tones
    Added more notification tones
    Removed some junk files
    Fixed Mobile Hotspot
    Fixed Scrapbook forceclose
    Added Custom Ink Effects
    Added SFinder to show in app drawer
    Move Nephilim Toolkit to Settings
    Porting Settings for AirCommand (WIP)

    UPDATE ONLY ( NOT A FULL ROM )
    Nephilim.EMJ9.UPDATE.ONLY.v1.5-R3Ds
    Thanks. Your stuff is top notch.
    R3Ds likes this.

  8. #38
    Developer
    R3Ds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated OP
    Nephilim.STABLE.EMJ9.ROM.v4.3-R3Ds

  9. #39
    Developer
    R3Ds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brooklyn NYC
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone replace the title from [ROM-4.1.2-I605]-NEPHILIM.NOTE2.ROM-R3DS [9-30-13] to

    NEPHILIM.NOTE2.ROM-R3DS

  10. #40
    Super Moderator UltraDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio - The North Coast!
    Posts
    5,523
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3Ds View Post
    can someone replace the title from [ROM-4.1.2-I605]-NEPHILIM.NOTE2.ROM-R3DS [9-30-13] to

    NEPHILIM.NOTE2.ROM-R3DS
    I changed it for you.
    R3Ds likes this.



    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

    GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

black touchwiz i605
,
meanbean rom note 2 zip file
,
n3bula i605
,
nephilim i605
,
nephilim rom 4.3 gmail not working
,
new i605 roms jan 2014
,
note 2 i605 touchwiz roms
,
r3ds rom
,
samsung galaxy s3 stock theme for xtheme
,

xtheme engine themes note 2

Click on a term to search for related topics.